Successful tax planning requires a professional with the right mix of technical skills, insight and strategic thinking.
With the Australian taxation landscape continually changing, it is important to rely on professionals who will ensure your affairs are managed in a way that is both tax effective and compliant with the law.
How we help clients
Our specialists provide comprehensive tax strategies to businesses, individuals, family groups and organisations of all sizes considering corporate, business, employment and other taxes.
Some of the ways we can assist include:
- Value adding advice across all areas of Australian tax.
- ATO and State Revenue Office audit support, guidance and negotiations, including coordinating our clients’ responses across multiple States and Territories.
- Business structuring advice, including mergers, acquisitions and disposals.
- Advising high net wealth individuals and family groups on investment structures.
- Cross-border tax assistance for individuals, employers and businesses.
- Compliance and advisory services related to GST, ABN applications, BAS preparation lodgement and assistance.
- Strategies for employers covering FBT, PAYG, payroll tax, workers’ compensation and superannuation.
- Compliance services for all types of taxpayer including preparation of tax returns, reviewing tax calculations for financial reporting purposes, and assistance with ATO matters including objections and appeals, and private and class ruling applications.
- Liaison with financial advisors and lawyers for family arrangements including self-managed superannuation funds, trusts and estate planning.
Our tax professionals are supported by a larger international network of closely aligned firms working together toward common goals. The HLB International network gives our professionals and clients access to expertise and industry knowledge across the globe.
Read more on our specialty tax pages for services relating to: