We operate in an increasingly complex and evolving international tax environment.
With a heightened focus on many countries on base erosion and profit-sharing (BEPS), it is more vital than ever to engage a tax specialist who will deliver well-considered and timely advice.
HLB Mann Judd’s international tax specialists advise businesses and individuals on effective approaches for both inbound and outbound investments and operations.
We primarily work with small to medium businesses looking for innovative tax strategies without the big fees that come from engaging with the top tier firms.
HOW WE HELP CLIENTS
Many of our clients trade internationally or have subsidiaries or joint ventures in multiple countries. This requires a good understanding of both domestic and foreign jurisdiction taxes, as well as the application of any double tax agreements. In this regard, we advise on all inbound and outbound tax strategies, including:
- International tax advice for foreign nationals, including those investing in Australia.
- Advice for Australians moving to and from a foreign jurisdiction.
- Advice for Australian individuals and businesses investing overseas.
- Advice and compliance services for foreign-based businesses with Australian subsidiaries and representative offices, including establishment, registrations and reporting.
- Industry-specific and transaction-based transfer pricing advice and compliance.
- Assistance with the expanded reporting requirements for multinational subsidiaries operating in Australia, including complying with the Country-by-Country reporting rules.
We arrange local country tax assistance and remuneration through our international network of offices. HLB International spans more than 150 countries giving our tax specialists extensive resources and contacts ensuring our advice can be relied upon at all times.