Aaron Murden possesses over twenty years experience working with clients across a range of taxation, accounting and business management issues.
Aaron frequently consults with his clients to conduct business performance reviews, cashflow and financial projections, accounting system implementation, business valuations and forensic accounting assignments.
Known for being a highly accessible and responsive practitioner who takes the time to properly understand client’s individual needs, he has developed a reputation for building and maintaining strong relationships with his portfolio of clients.
Aaron specialises in servicing clients running family owned businesses and understands the different dynamics in which they operate.
He is recognised for his succession planning skills, particularly the issues surrounding control and inter-generational wealth transfer within families. Aaron’s strong taxation skills enable him to advise on effective solutions, that meet the needs of present and future generations of families.
Throughout his professional career Aaron has also developed an expertise in the manufacturing, wholesale and distribution industries, servicing clients undertaking a broad range of activities within.
Aaron also actively services a clientele of sportspersons, entertainers, and professionals and has a strong understanding of their individual needs. His advice extends from domestic tax issues to international tax advisory.
Above all else, Aaron is a diligent and industrious adviser, well known for his ability to work closely with his clients and to tailor his approach to suit their most exacting requirements.
Areas of expertise
- Private Client Services – including high net worth, Sportspersons and Entertainers
- Family Owned Business – with specialisation in Manufacturing, Wholesale and Distribution
- Professional Services
- Property Investment
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) – Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow, Taxation Institute of Australia
- Melbourne Representative, Business Advisory National Committee
- Member, Australian Institute of Directors
- RG146 Superannuation - Accredited Superannuation Specialist