Charles Larosa is an experienced practitioner and has positioned himself as a business advisory specialist with in-depth knowledge and understanding across a diverse range of businesses and industry sectors.
Charles is results driven, collaborating with his clients to develop strategies that make a difference and achieve their key business objectives. His specialist areas span a broad spectrum of accounting services from business advisory, taxation planning and compliance through to strategic and operational planning and advice.
Charles has developed a specialist industry practice in medical, legal and other professionals, including doctors, lawyers, medical specialists and veterinarians.
Areas of expertise
- Superannuation Administration
- Superannuation Planning
- Retirement Strategies
- Taxation Planning
- Financial Budgeting and Modelling
- Strategic and Operational Planning
- Business Purchase Reviews
- Succession Planning
- Legal and other Professionals (including veterinarians, architects, engineers)
- Growth Entrepreneurial Business
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Queensland
- Diploma in Advanced Superannuation Management, Macquarie University
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand