Chew is a dually qualified Chartered Accountant and Solicitor with over 18 years’ experience in multi-jurisdictional corporate restructuring and recovery, cross-border international financing and advisory transactions in Australia, Asia and Europe.
Recently, Chew focused on corporate & investment banking and mergers & acquisitions transactions for an international investment bank in Hong Kong, advising on corporate restructuring, cross-border international financing and advisory transactions in the Asia Pacific region.
Chew has worked on some of the largest and most complex corporate restructuring and advisory transactions whilst in London/Hong Kong with an international investment bank and also with a leading global independent provider of restructuring, financial and corporate advisory services in London.
Previously in Australia, Chew worked for one of Australia’s leading independent financial advisory and restructuring firms.
Areas of expertise
- Risk Advisory
- Banking and Finance
- Mining and Resources
- Property and Construction
- Retail and Manufacturing
- Hospitality, Tourism and Sport
Qualifications & memberships
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Member, Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Member, International Association of Restructuring, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Professionals (INSOL International)