Corey McGowan is the head of HLB Mann Judd’s Audit and Assurance Division in SA, and prides himself in providing high quality audit and assurance services to the public, private and Not-For-Profit sectors.
Corey brings expertise to his clients in the areas of internal controls evaluation, assessment, compliance and providing practical recommendations for improvement.
Corey’s provides audit services to ASX listed companies, public and private companies, fund managers and associated managed investment schemes, Not-For-Profit organisations, and state and local government.
Corey is a member of the HLB Mann Judd Australasian Audit Committee, which is responsible for quality control, setting methodology and training programs across the Association.
Areas of expertise
- Audit and Assurance
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Affiliate Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Company Auditor
- Accredited SMSF Auditor
- Registered Auditor under section 255A of the Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009
- Independent member of the Northern Adelaide Local Health Network (SA Health)
- Working with Children Police Clearance