Eric Maillard has 22 years’ experience working with small to medium enterprises along with the individuals and families behind them.
He’s worked across a number of industries both locally and foreign owned in all areas of business advisory and taxation.
He works closely with his clients in budget preparation, cash flow forecasting, working capital management, business sustainability and profitability through financial analysis.
Eric’s recent experience has achieved successful outcomes in the aspects of ATO comprehensive risk reviews and tax audits, litigation support and family law disputes, business succession & estate planning outcomes incorporating due diligence, sale of business transactions, tax restructures and business valuations.
Eric prides himself on approaching complex technical and financial matters with a practical and commercial approach and has a genuine care for his clients.
Areas of expertise
- Business & Professional Services
- Wholesale, Import & Distribution
- Medical Specialists & Pharmacists
- Property Development, Building & Construction
- Superannuation - SMSF's
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) - Deakin University
- Master of Business Administration (Strategic Marketing & Human Resource Management) - Deakin School of Management
- Human Resource Management - Deakin School of Management
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Taxation Institute of Australia
- Member, CPA Australia (CPA)
- RG146 Superannuation - Accredited Superannuation Specialist
- Registered SMSF Auditor
Sub-Authorised Representative 1252629 of HLB Mann Judd (VIC) Superannuation Services Pty Ltd ABN 27 624 974 929 is a Corporate Authorised Representative 1263700 of GPS Wealth Ltd | AFS Licence No. 254 544 | ABN 17 005 482 726
Authorised Representative of GPS Wealth Limited providing advice on the following;
• Advice on SMSF’s, including establishment and closure
• Advice on contributions to and payments from superannuation funds, including Retirement Income Streams