Kim Wallman is the principal of HLB Mann Judd Insolvency WA. Prior to establishing his practice in 1995, Kim was an insolvency Partner at Ernst & Young. Since being in public practice Kim has specialised in insolvency and reconstruction involving all types of personal and corporate administrations.
Kim’s 35 years of experience have embraced a wide range of industries. In many cases, by necessity Kim has undertaken the tasks of restructuring companies whilst trading on, including implementation of day to day management controls and reporting systems to ensure the Administrator’s policies are being adhered to.
Additionally, Kim is recognised for his ability to negotiate settlements in complex and difficult circumstances including the liaison with financiers, creditors, Government institutions and taxation authorities, to maximise the return to all stakeholders.
As the Appointee, Kim is ‘hands on’ in each administration and creditors, directors and other stakeholders can speak with him at any time during the course of an insolvency administration.
Kim maintains his strong reputation through building trust, providing fair and expert advice and always maintaining an empathetic, compassionate mindset.
Areas of expertise
- Business Recovery and Insolvency
- Industry Specialisations
- Building and Construction
- Hospitality (hotels, restaurants, bakeries)
- Managed Investment Schemes
- Retail and Wholesale
Qualifications & memberships
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Professional Member, Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Registered Company Liquidator
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy