Kim Wallman is the principal of HLB Mann Judd (Insolvency WA). Kim was formerly an insolvency partner at Ernst & Young, before developing his own firm in 1995.
Since being in public practice Kim has specialised in Insolvency and Reconstruction involving all types of personal and corporate administrations.
The past 32 years of experience have embraced a wide range of industries. In many cases, by necessity Kim has undertaken the tasks of restructuring companies whilst trading on, including implementation of day to day management controls and reporting systems to ensure the Administrator’s policies are being adhered to.
Additionally, Kim is recognised for his ability to negotiate settlements in complex and difficult circumstances including the liaison with financiers, creditors, Government institutions and taxation authorities, to maximise the return to all stakeholders.
Areas of expertise
- Business Recovery and Insolvency
- Industry Specialisations
- Building and Construction
- Hospitality (hotels, restaurants, bakeries)
- Managed Investment Schemes
- Retail and Wholesale
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Business
- Member of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Professional Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Registered Company Liquidator
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy