Mark Muller is Head of HLB Mann Judd’s Audit and Corporate Advisory Team in Sydney and Chair of the Australasian Association Audit and Accounting Standards Committee. He joined the firm in 1992 and became a Partner in 1999. His broad business knowledge gained from his substantial audit experience compliments his specialist corporate advisory skills.
Mark’s expertise lies in two major areas:
- Audit and Assurance, covering clients in many different industries and ranging in turnover size from $1 million to in excess of $500 million. Those clients include private companies, subsidiaries of overseas corporations, major infrastructure projects, listed entities and substantial not-for-profit organisations.
- Corporate Advisory including transaction services, business valuations, financial investigations, due diligence and financial model review. This experience has been gained in relation to buying and selling businesses, fraud investigation, public offer prospectuses, and public private partnership infrastructure transactions. Mark has experience in assisting companies to list on the Australian Securities Exchange.
Mark is known for his strong technical knowledge and experience with complex structures, financial instruments and financial models. His approach is to build a strong relationship with his clients and gain a better understanding of their industry, their objectives and their people. He typically does this by attending the client’s premises, observing and discussing their business in depth.
Areas of expertise
- Major Projects
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Charities and Not-For-Profits
- Contracting and Construction
- Investment Funds
- Mining and Resources
- Thoroughbred Horse Studs
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Business
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Company Auditor