Mark Muller joined HLB Mann Judd Sydney in 1992 and became a partner in the firm's Audit and Corporate Advisory team in 1999.
His broad business knowledge gained from his substantial audit experience compliments his specialist Corporate Advisory skills.
Mark’s expertise lies in two major areas:
- Audit, covering clients in many different industries and ranging in turnover size from $1 million to in excess of $200 million. Those clients include private companies, subsidiaries of overseas corporations, listed entities and substantial not-for-profit organisations.
- Corporate Advisory and Litigation Support, including business valuations, financial investigations, due diligence and financial model review. This experience has been gained in relation to buying and selling businesses, fraud investigation, commercial damages quantification, personal injury claims, public offer prospectuses, public private partnership transactions and preparation of expert opinion reports and expert testimony.
Areas of expertise
- Major Projects
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Electrical Contracting
- Investment Funds
- Mining and Resources
- Real Estate Agents
- Thoroughbred Horse Studs
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Business
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Company Auditor