Peter possesses almost 30 years’ experience in the taxation, superannuation, investment and wealth management fields.
After the completion of his degree, Peter worked for stockbroking and accounting firm Prowse, Perrin & Twomey in Ballarat becoming a partner at age 25. He then moved to Perth and joined HLB Mann Judd in 1997 (achieving Partner status just two years later). Peter assists a wide range of small to medium enterprises and individuals with matters concerning their estate and financial planning, succession planning, transition to retirement, business and personal insurance, wealth accumulation, salary packaging and taxation.
As a Partner and authorised representative of Paragem, Peter assists HLB Mann Judd clients in implementing wealth management strategies by combining expert knowledge and proactive service solutions. Peter’s extensive but practical knowledge is varied but he has particular expertise in the areas of the legal profession and hospitality industry and working with companies in the mining and resources sector. Working closely with individuals and business operators, Peter is focused on helping clients attain their personal and financial objectives
catered specifically to client needs.
Peter is a presenter and curriculum developer with the Australasian CA Training Group and often presents informational seminars on key financial issues and wealth management strategies at HLB Mann Judd. Peter also regularly contributes articles to HLB Mann Judd and industry-wide publications.
Areas of expertise
- Tax Consultancy and Compliance
- Financial Planning
- Business Services
- Estate and Succession Planning
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Business, University of Ballarat
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning, Securities Institute of Australia
- Completed accreditation program, Securities and Derivatives Industry Association
- Registered Tax Agent
- Proper Authority Holder and Authorised Representative of Securitor Financial Group Ltd
- Member, CPA Australia
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow, The Tax Institute
- Member, Self-Managed Super Fund Professionals’ Association of Australia